Date Appointed: 12th March, 2013
State of Origin: Anambra
DR. (MRS) NGOZI AGATHA ETOLUE
DR. (MRS) NGOZI AGATHA ETOLUE was born to the family of late Sir Alphonsus Ejikeme and Lady Regina Amuchenu Onwusowulu, (KSJI) in Agulu, Anaocha Local Government of Anambra State.
She started her education career in Enugu at the popular Queens College. After her secondary school she proceeded to the University of Benin, Nigeria where she obtained a B.Ed (Hons) Degree in English and her Masters and Doctorate Degrees respectively from University of Lagos in Guidance & Counseling.
Dr. (Mrs) Etolue has served Humanity and indeed Nigeria in various capacities.
- As an accredited management trainer and a seasoned educationist, she worked with the Lagos State Civil Service Commission and rose to Directorate level.
- As a Communication specialist, she was a one-time Editor-In-Chief, Chrisland Web Magazine.
- As a guidiance Counsellor, Dr. (Mrs) Ngozi has worked with governmental and non-governmental Organisations in giving Nigerians particularly women, quality and dependable lifestyle educationally and socially.
- Worked with UNICEF, GHAIN, USAID in providing counseling services / awareness to Nigerians and people living with HIV/ AIDS on the prevention and maintenance of the scourge using numerous media namely, churches, Hospitals, schools, women, youth fora and lots more.
- She organizes and motivates women on issues relating to them.
Presently, Dr. (Mrs,) Ngozi Etolue is the Hon. Commissioner with the Federal Civil Service Commission representing Anambra, Ebonyi and Enugu States. She is contributing immensely to the Human Capacity Development in the Federal Civil Service and by extension to the nation.